Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Butterfly Kiss Photography - Lemon Love


This is my daughter Avery.  Avery loves lemonade, we probably go through a gallon a week at least.  Recently she had been talking about having a lemonade stand, and then I got this fabulous little dress from Matilda Jane (http://www.matildajaneclothing.com/), I just knew I had to put together a lemonade stand themed session. Nothing says summer more to me than pictures like these.  I love how much fun she was having, even though I was taking her picture; she was calling out to all her "customers" to come get some lemonade, twirling around, and giggling.  Ahh, the giggles...I love what I do, that I can share a little magic with a child, and create this art to remember those moments.

-Tami Gookstetter
Butterfly Kiss Photography
Facebook
http://butterflykissphotography.com/  

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet...love the light, summery PP. She'll love this looking back into her childhood. :)

    ReplyDelete